1. I ate an entire pint of Ben & Jerry’s Fluffernutter ice cream yesterday.
2. I broke my ‘No Retail This Year’ resolution this morning by ordering running shoes online. In my defense, used running shoes are not good for you. Not in my defense, I rarely run and ordered the shoes in a burst of guilt & tight pants panic, resulting from the entire pint of ice cream hogfest.
3. Joel Osteen has ginormous teeth.
4. I am seriously addicted to Lifetime Movie Network.
5. I am dying for it to be March 6th because it is the season premiere of Army Wives & Real Housewives of Orange County that night.
6. I am paying for weight watchers online and cheating at counting my points (obviously).
7. I don’t think my lemon tree is going to survive my horticulture attempts.
8. I accidentally bought 2% milk instead of skim because at Fresh & Easy the 2% milk has the blue cap and at Trader Joes blue cap means skim and I clearly forgot whether I was at Trader Joes or Fresh & Easy.
9. I secretly don’t dislike the dog as much as I claim.
10. I miss my Green Bay Packers every Sunday. How many months until Pre Season?